• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Magos won't save!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello!

So, I'm doing some particle work in magos, but there's one change that just won't get saved. It's when I change the Replaceable ID in the particle editing thing (Check the picture). I change it, and save. And when I reopen the model, the it's back to where it was before I edited it.

What am I doing wrong?
EDIT: Ok, I fixed it; apparently you can't edit that particular field while in .mdl, but for some reason it works in .mdx.
However another problem has appeared where the model crashes the game. I've checked for unused geoset animations but no. Any ideas?
EDIT2: It appears you can't have team colored particles, except when modified from an existing emitter, so anybody care to explain how I do that?

Attachments

• Help01.jpg
    Help01.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.