• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lot's o Question about magos (Mostly Effects)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a Ribbon Particle Tutorial?
I don't understand it :V, I open node editor playing with the value and such, Just Couldnt make anything appear :V
I finally understand how the value in Particle in Magos works (Other than Tail)
but still... Ribbons, How They work....

Would be Nice if someone make me understand this
Table.jpg

And Yes, I know the thing need to be moving to see :V

And also, If anyone could tell me How do I make a geoset fade off, or become transparent? Tried to use Mdlvis's Transparency but it is very buggy i not sure why, trying to do some fancy stuff with it but it's so... ughh..

(Extra question in Particle Emitter, What is "Line Emitter", "Alpha Key", "Sort Primitives Far Z", and "Squirt", And Any efficient way to work with tail (Since we can't see it in magos i think?))

Level 28
I know how to make a geoset became transparent using Magos, actually it's not the geoset who became transparent but the texture of this one, to change the format texture of this geoset, you can open a model, click on a geoset / Material ID / change the format of this texture (geoset) to transparent or blind, Alpha...etc
As consern the Ribbon Praticle, Well, I never use it before, but it's kinda of a praticle emitter the first time I sow him, but I don't know much about him, I know somethings about Praticle emitter...

Status
Not open for further replies.