• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Magos Editor, how to form a circular area in particle emitters 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
I'm using magos warcraft III model editor and it is my first time, I've read the tutorials of WILL_ALMIGHTY in tutorial section about special effects and it is an interesting hobby ^^, so I have still questions in it. In the node manager I created a raindrop effect ( it is from the tutorial section about XY Squad ) using particle emitters 2. But how to make the particle appears in a circular form????? because the particles appear/spawns in a square formation and Width and Length is the only option in it that's why it is a square, so how to make it in circle area ??? Any ideas and help ^^?

I'm a newbie at this model editor so I still do not understand some part of it ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.