• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Particle emitter help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Don't know if this is in the right section or not, but i need some help with particle emitters.

I made 2 particle emitters coming out of Kaels eyes in Magos that uses the colors Dark blue and Light blue. So everythings fine in Magos but when I test it in game theres no color!

I used "Textures\Clouds8x8ModBlight.blp" Filter mode additive.

so why is the particle emitter white in game?

Level 15
I tried different ones but still have the same problem:
blah.jpg
Do you have to select a texture that has the colors you want? Or can you just pick a white one and the colors work? I dont understand.

Hmmm... Like Pyritie said, switch the "time" value to 0.5 (are you sure you read the tutorial right? I explained very clearly how the time setting works).

Oh, and latitude can be anything you want, but yes, after a certain value it just doesn't change anything.

Any texture can be tinted, even if they aren't white, however, the texture you're using is white.

Status
Not open for further replies.