• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Magic forest2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic Forest
II
A horde of undeads attack the Magic Forest to destroy all live there, but the woodelfs, the warden of the Forest don't want to leave their home. So a bloody war in these magical woods starts, and noone knows who will be the winner!

Maptype: Aos
Size: 160x160
Mb Size: 2-3 mb
Script: GUI
Language: Englisch (but i'm german and my englisch isn't the best)

Undeads

Heros of the Undeads:

Shadowlord
Black Hole: Drains all units in range in the hole. The units are slowed and geting dmg per second when they don't leave the hole

Shadowthief: The Shadowlord steal the shadow of his target, the shadow fight for him but has no ability from his old owner.

Dispersion: The Shadowlord explode and dmg all enemies around, then his particles fly to the target point and rebuild him again.

Aura of Darkness(Ulti): Slows all enemies in range. Everytime the shadowlord attacks he increase a stack on his shadowminions, if the stack reaches 10 the minion transform to a strong shadowbeast

More heros coming soon... (Lightningmage only ulti left)

Woodelfs

Heros of the Woodelfs
Firefeary
Meteorstrike: A big Meteor crushes into a unit and caus it high dmg., all units around get aoe dmg and knockbacked
[sry no picture]

Firegolem: The feary summons a firegolem who protect her. The Firegolem can destroy himself making a big explosion with aoe dmg

Fire Essence: Everytime the feary attacks a enemie she has a chance to burn him. The fire deals dmg per second[duration 5sec]. And there is a little chance to create a firestorm around the target what deals aoe dmg every second(on picture its wrong,there the storm is around the feary!).

Firecircle(ulti): The Feary creates a burning inferno around her, dealing a lot of damage to all enemies in a big range

Some other things to know
- Bagsystem with 3 pages [14 slots for items!(yeah i know 6+6+6 is 18 but i need 4 slots for the siteswitch items)] the itembonis are always active, so it doesnt metters if you are on page 3 but all your items are on page 1.
-A lot of Items, i think in the end 100-120
- trigger spells for the spawn units (my friends watch the fight between the npc mobs over 20 minutes :psmile: )
-Every Spell has Trigger elements
-Some Modes to chose
-Elementspawnpoints (Teams can take over the control of them)
.Angry Nature M. (Activate the Nature effeckts)

.Crazy Traders M. (Orthibus the little Kobold, Snurgut the Frogtrader (exploding frogs!),...)
.Hunting the Star M. (A star fall down somewhere on the map and the teams have to find him and bring him back to their base to get a bonus ( actuell there will spawn a special unit for the npc player of the game depending on hero who brings him back. When the next star reaches a base the old unitspawn is disabeld and the new units spawn.)
.Crazy Creeps M. (some monsters spawn and kill everything they see)

.Party at Night (always night, only stylistic mode))

Pics

Terrain: 55%
Heros: 28%
Modes: 10%
Items: 15%

Mfg Situ

Last edited:
Level 14
Sounds not bad. But I don't get the point of the mode "Angry Nature"

Well, if you need hero ideas, I can help.

Level 6
Your terrain looks great, and the map looks like it might be going some where. BUT make sure you have some one who knows English well go over your work, because there are a lot of typos in your description. That probably means there are a lot of typos in your map, and I wouldn't want something that has as good of terrain as that to be rejected from the hive because it has bad English. :p Good Luck

Level 14
BlinkForFear is damn right.
You need someone that knows well english, just like him. And avoid typos ;)

Level 10
First of all i'd like to say that if you need someone to run through your map after it's done and fix any grammatical errors i'd be more than happy to do so. Just send me a message along with a copy of the map and i'll make the necessary modifications.

On a side note i'm curious where you got that tree model that is used in the night elf base. I would kill for that model :0

Status
Not open for further replies.