• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

the Twisted treeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
this is a dota like map with many changes because it is from another game - league of legends

this map works with a diferent system(diferent from dota) for mages and fighters
1 - there are no stat bonuses and items that increase stats, and they have a very cool variety of efects

2 - it has the Ability Power system for mages in wich the hero can buy ability power improvement items to add more damage to the hero's spells and of course there is the magical resistance for all classes that reduces dmg from ability power increases for example:
a hero has a skill that makes 150 basic dmg ;
that hero has an item that increases its ability power by 40;
so the spell will make bonus 40 dmg to the target and if it is aoe spell will make bonus ability power dmg to the targets hit by the spell.
it is quite simple , the AP increases dmg taken and the Magic defense reduces.

3 - the name of the map comes out from the area where the fight is taking place is a forest with its creatures and bonuses

4 - the players get a better feeling of the map by playing it so i will ask for the people to test it (i suggest that if you are going to test it test it with the ai.

5- i added some bots on team 2(please dont play on team 2 if you are using the AI version)

6-im looking for a team to help me with this map, test it and if you wish to join me send me a message saying in what can you help me

7-i am creating the models myself(w/o photoshop but its going fine)

8-im a starter in what comes to war 3 serious maps and this is my 2nd serious project my team is myself and my friend pardalmadgod(good ideas provider :))

9-some skills that i couldnt do are missing and i know some are buggy expecialy the warwick infinite duress, some heros have only 3 skills because the other is on the hive workshop spell request section.

10- i have a list on all the heros, hero skills and items. i will add no more than these items , ill just add some more heros as they appear.

that is all for now i hope you enjoy testing it and give me some feedback and if possible some help :)
i will upload the testing versions as soon as possible ( pvp version and AI version) as well as more map info
[if i wrotte smt wrong dont judge me ;)]

here AI version (remember play only on team 1)- http://www.epicwar.com/maps/170519/
here NO AI version (can play on both teams)- http://www.epicwar.com/maps/170520/

Last edited:
Level 3
im going to make them ALL(from league of legends) including items, items combinations and heros
items are at 75% done only the most dificult now remain.
till now got 3 completed heros - ryze, brand and warwick
heros on progress
-dr mundo- missing infected cleaver
-trystana-missing ulti
-blitzcrank missing pull
-starting kayle
-starting phanteon

Status
Not open for further replies.