• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mackie D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
*Im craving attention from my fellow internetters and decided to post this for no apparent reason, this is, after all the off topic section

Question is, whats the best burger Mackie D has to offer? Bigmac, Quarter Pounder? Take your pick.

Level 26
mcdonalds-mega-tamago2.jpg

Definitely this.

Americans descended from the snakes: Both of them can dislodge their jaws in order to swallow a whole dog or a big hamburger. Learn your biology, Kimbo.

Actually I'm pretty sure that's the 7 layer promotional hamburger Windows teamed up with McDonalds to release in Japan only (Windows 7 somehow warrens a 7 layer sandwich).

As to how the Japanese ate such a burger I have no clue, but I can safely tell you Americans didn't descend from Snakes.

I've never seen such a burger in person

Level 13
Stop arguing over "best this" and "best that." You're speaking as if you've tried them all.

McDonald's sucks, since I apparently haven't posted here yet.

Stop arguing over "best this" and "best that." You're speaking as if you've tried them all.

You really don't have that many options when it comes to burger fast food joints - on top of that even less when it comes to globally. And let me clarify that no one here thinks that McDonald's burgers are better then that of a burger from some place respectable.

Level 13
Again, you're speaking as if you've tried them all. There are probably a bunch of local fast food restaurants in every single city in the world. <.<

Level 6
Personally, I really hate macdonalds. Wendy's is lighter, faster, and cheaper.

I choose Mackie D cause I know that some people in Hive are from outta states and might not have the option of burger king or arby's. I was trying to be thoughtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.