• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

'Machinegun' like attack ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Moved to WEHZ.

No idea what you mean by an attack ability.
You can make an attack like a machienegun by removing the damagepoint on a unit's attack (setting to 0) and then setting its period/cooldown/attackrate (whatever it is called) to 0.01 (do not set to 0 as it will cause the game to lock up). It will then attack 16 or so times a second which might not be the 100 rounds a second of some machieneguns but it is still insanly fast.

Last edited:
Level 29
Moved to WEHZ.

No idea what you mean by an attack ability.
You can make an attack like a machienegun by removing the damagepoint on a unit's attack (setting to 0) and then setting its period/cooldown/attackrate (whatever it is called) to 0.01 (do not set to 0 as it will cause the game to lock up). It will then attack 16 or so times a second which might not be the 100 rounds a second of some machieneguns but it is still insanly fast.

tnx man, this helps a lot, i never thought of that

Level 29
Here's a good soldier model with a HMG that my bro made.
Desert .50 Cal

i like this model but i need with no weapons to it so that i can attach weapons like machinegun, shotgun, etc...

your map example also is also good, i like the idea, and i need it in my map, thanks, you will be credited once my map is finished...

Status
Not open for further replies.