• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

'Beach Head' game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
Hello guys again, it's me! :)

Okay, my map 'Fog Horror' contains attack system just like 'Beach Head 2002' but the player can only do this by loading the hero to the Machinegun. I already done the 'FPS camera' and 'Rotation of the Machinegun'.

My problem is i want the projectile to be visible (like Barrage) when firing to the ground and unit, can anyone help me in doing this? OR is it possible to do this?

I will give +rep for helping me. Thanks a lot in advance.

Level 29
It's possible to show the projectile when in FPS camera, just that you need to know how to trigger it(possibly only in JASS) and also you'll need to have models for it as well.

Well, that's a problem, coz i dont know JASS. Im doin it all on GUI, all i want for now is the 'Visibility' of the projectile, other matters are already fixed.

Level 33
I edited my last submission of Machine-Gun spell that would actually represent "bullets per shot" animation
I used Cyrocopter's attack missile to make the bullet LOOKS like dropped to ground BUT... it seems like a Shotgun lol

Maybe this can help you out:
Shotgun
Mini-Gun
Sniper
SMG

This the least I can help...

Attachments

• Machine Gun (with bullets projectile).w3x
    13.5 KB · Views: 40
Level 29
I edited my last submission of Machine-Gun spell that would actually represent "bullets per shot" animation
I used Cyrocopter's attack missile to make the bullet LOOKS like dropped to ground BUT... it seems like a Shotgun lol

This the least I can help...

Man thank you for your help/effort although i said "...ground and unit...", not unit alone :), but anyway that's helpful enough, im just gonna change the target allowed in the editor.

as promised im gonna give u +rep but i must spread it first coz they wont allow me now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.