• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Flood at Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Hey Guys, I'm working on my Island Survival Map.
I want to add an event, that for example at 12 o clock the flood comes and a piece of the beach gets overflooded with water, so if you made your survival camp at the beach it will be destroyed.
After 1 hour it shall return to old water stand and on the beach shall be some items (wood, fish, shells etc.).
I wondered if this idea is possible to be triggered.
So want do you think?

Level 6
im pretty sure its possible. just build your island up, so its highest at the middle, then use triggers to change the water level and create the items.
the idea would be kinda nice too. you could make the water rise by a random amount, so there was some risk in building your base close to the water(the water might rise high enough to destroy it!), but also some benefit(items...)

Status
Not open for further replies.