• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LureBreaker Keyblade

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Aw .. all my comments.. Due to accident delete.. I've uploaded this model again.
Everyone should have played Kingdom's Heart.. it's a nice game..
I've made a model of a keyblade - The Lure Breaker.. enjoy using this!

Credits
Model by Ribenamania
Texture by Lysa

Version
v1.4 - Uses alpha texture, highly cut down poly and size

v1.3 - Rename model and gave credits

v1.2 - Changed screenshot and reuploaded cause of accident deletion

v1.1 - Fixed attachment pivot, angle and rotation

v1.0 - Made and uploaded this model
Keywords:
kingdom's, kingdom, heart, key, blade, sora, riku, sword, darkness, lure, breaker
Contents

LureBreaker Keyblade (Model)

Reviews
15:22, 30th Oct 2008 Dan van Ohllus: This model has been in pending for long. You have 10 days to reduce the polygons to at least 200. A good hint is to learn how the ingame frostmourne (the low poly version) is constructed. If I don't see...
666 is still far to many. Reduce some of the detail.

Mr bob, further pushing to reduce pollie cound may lead to downgrading teh model to something that is jus a yuky shadow of its former self :( instead try to edit teh model yourself.

EDIT: is there a way to make plane into a cylinder withouth adding more pollies?

Level 31
Mr bob, further pushing to reduce pollie cound may lead to downgrading teh model to something that is jus a yuky shadow of its former self :( instead try to edit teh model yourself.

EDIT: is there a way to make plane into a cylinder withouth adding more pollies?

All I have to say is: wow....just wow....

1. You need reduce poly counts on a attachment. Is this a building? NO

2. Edit myself? Who the heck said I wanted it?

3. Reducing the polys WILL of course make it less detailed. But this isn't Crysis. Its WC3. And in WC3, attachments do not have as many polys as buildings.

All I have to say is: wow....just wow....

Wow? like good Wow or bad Wow? oO

Anyway, it seems that if this model is gonna get accepted, perhaps i should take it and rework it. But.... as we all......... we are too lazy to help our friend more directly, huh? I really hope that help is coming to you Ribenamania :(

Level 22
DUDE! Ugh. Too much detail in that heart. You shouldn't have that much vertexes in ANY part of an attachment.

Also, your attachments have no depth, they're just flat.
Look at some other sword models and see how they're done.

You need a UV Map for the top and bottom fo the blade, as aforementioned.

DUDE! Ugh. Too much detail in that heart. You shouldn't have that much vertexes in ANY part of an attachment.

Also, your attachments have no depth, they're just flat.
Look at some other sword models and see how they're done.

You need a UV Map for the top and bottom fo the blade, as aforementioned.

The UV Map for the top and bottom has already done if you've noticed.
Keyblade doesn't need depth.