• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LureBreaker Keyblade

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Aw .. all my comments.. Due to accident delete.. I've uploaded this model again.
Everyone should have played Kingdom's Heart.. it's a nice game..
I've made a model of a keyblade - The Lure Breaker.. enjoy using this!

Credits
Model by Ribenamania
Texture by Lysa

Version
v1.4 - Uses alpha texture, highly cut down poly and size

v1.3 - Rename model and gave credits

v1.2 - Changed screenshot and reuploaded cause of accident deletion

v1.1 - Fixed attachment pivot, angle and rotation

v1.0 - Made and uploaded this model
Keywords:
kingdom's, kingdom, heart, key, blade, sora, riku, sword, darkness, lure, breaker
Contents

LureBreaker Keyblade (Model)

Reviews
15:22, 30th Oct 2008 Dan van Ohllus: This model has been in pending for long. You have 10 days to reduce the polygons to at least 200. A good hint is to learn how the ingame frostmourne (the low poly version) is constructed. If I don't see...
Level 5
This is one of the best attachments i've ever seen.. Obviously taken from kingdom hearts but still an original idea to recreate it in Wc3, the patterns along the key and the shape are superb! i have to agree with most the other comments on the whole filesize issue etc but that has nothing to do with the quality of the actual model xD 5/5

EDIT: Now that the texture's creator has come to light, seeing as the patterns along the keyblade are actually one of the things i like most about it, I'd like to give Lyssa 5/5 for an amazing texture aswell xD :p

Last edited:
Level 9
pyritie, i know theres no proof but i've played all the kingdom hearts games, this texture is not good enough to be a game rip is what i'm trying to get at maby its made by someone else... only time will tell

On dA, there is a shared resources section. This, however, is NOT in that section, therefore is a rip of someone's work.
You have 24 hours to change it.
--donut3.5--

--donut3.5-- sorry, I've checked it now and it's my mistake.. could you get the to pending so that I could update this soon?

-HELP NEEDED-
Looking for texture-er for this model.

Got permission from the artist of the texture of this keyblade, texture obtained.

Last edited:
Level 1
Hello~ I'm Lysa, the artist who created that keyblade. It's actually called the LureBreaker, not the "Darkness Keyblade" (no offense, but that's reeeally lame and uncreative. u__u;)

Anyways... I have no problem with you using it, but I wish you would've asked me first and credited me for it (and gave it the proper name >_>)

Level 1
I don't understand why you didn't just ask me for permission in the first place. .___.;

I don't understand why you didn't just ask me for permission in the first place. .___.;

xD, I thought the place you put your texture is the resource sharing section.

EDIT: I made another keyblade with poly counts almost same as this.
attachment.php

Name: Rapture Keyblade
Texture: None
Poly Counts: 1343
Filesize: 64kb

Should I upload this a THW for all to download?
Anyone would like to texture this model, PM me.. :grin:

Attachments

• Rapture Keyblade.jpg
    Rapture Keyblade.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 810
Dude. Seriously, stop OVERPOLYING. It ain't getting you anywhere, you need to optimize your stuff. A lot. 100 triangles for this TOPS.

Still finding solution to cut off polies.. but I really can't think of any.
Is there a way to extrude stuff with exist of faces at two side?
I stacked 300+ polies just for the face of another side. :(

Level 31
Well, I'm made the whole model all over again. Reducing poly counts
attachment.php

Name: Rapture Keyblade
Texture: None
Poly Counts: 1343 - 235 = 1108
Size: 50.8kb - 9.9kb = 41.9kb
Size on disk: 64kb - 16kb = 48kb

I've succeed to cut down 235 poly counts and filesize! :grin:

Again, FAR FAR to many particles. Regular units have half that. This has more polys than some buildings.

Usually, attachments have around 100 to 200 polys.

Level 31
Or have a very basic shape in the middle, and then a plane on each side for the details. That way it will still be visible when viewed from overhead.

He apperently doesn't want a basic shape. But yes, this is the best way to do it.

Ribonmania, you don't need to make the detail so overkill. It simply WILL NOT be approved until you make it simpler.

Level 1
It sounds more like he's saying that I posted it somewhere and said that anyone can use it if they want, which I didn't do. But yeah, whatever. I don't really care who uses it as long as I'm given credit for it and it isn't given a different name or recolored or something like that. And obviously no one should be making money off of it either. .__.;

Level 5
as long as ribenamania has permission from u that he can use this model its ok and yes lysa is right both lysa and ribenamania should be given credit to its because lysa made the texture while ribenamania made the model, btw pyritie what is dA?

Level 5
hahaha google answer to everything many says, o and thanks happytauren i mean pyritie because u edited the post of happy tauren:D (DeviantArt)