• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lost in the woods

hiya if anyone tries to edit this i'll rip off his head and crap down his neck
Contents

Lost in the woods (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Hey map nice cinematics, also nice wood I like it, just next time give normal description ok ? Or I will be forced to reject your map until you write normal description [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot chrash WC3 as far I can...

M

MasterHaosis: Hey map nice cinematics, also nice wood I like it, just next time give normal description ok ? Or I will be forced to reject your map until you write normal description
[ ] Map scanned of viruses
[ ] Map doesnot chrash WC3 as far I can see
[ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author
[APPROVED]

Level 12
Ok Kwabena, its good, but a little short...

PROS---

• Its got relatively good cameras
  • Isn't boring
  • Funny (enough XD)
  • I guess the story is original enough
  • REAL SCARY; no the end part is good.
CONS---

• Too short...
  • Add some more detail to your terrain, make it more "hilly"
  • Add more environmental doodads, not just tons of the same trees
  • Some of the Sounds were a bit weird
  • Add some effects to make it more exiting
All in all a good cinematic, its funny, which I always like to see in a cine. Keep it up Kwabena! :thumbs_up:

Reactions: Rui
Level 2
It has a little of fun, but it is too short,contain bad ideas and very bad terrain....... I Dislike it. I think u have to train your self to make a better film with a good terrain. So i will give u..... 1.5/5
I could give u more if the terrain was better :vw_sad: