• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Human castle in the woods

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
learn how to make a good human castle in woods
Contents

Human castle in the woods (Map)

He uploaded it for Hive's Battlefield and for whatever stupid reason didn't use the attachment system OR the pastebin.
:sad:
Maybe will this sound a little hard but terrain is fail, honestly it isn't so good, few custom models placed on top corner and few trees random placed grrrr!
You better find another guy how will create on for Hive's Battlefield project, or just wait for him to improve this one!

I can see to many errors with this one:
1st - River is bad, use smooth tool sometimes
2nd - Ashenvale Trees are really bad placed, pathing ground should be returned at the end!
3th - Trees scale is terrible
4th - Tiles on the ground = none
5th - Raise/Lower tool = none
I will stop now this is 2 much already :hohum:

Level 23
Terrain is poorly made, the woods have no tree variations. The river's edges are not smoothened or anything, like you only applied the lower tool randomly and without an idea. The city itself is boring, there's maybe a concept behind it, but it's way to simple, the houses are randomly placed the throne in the middle does not make sense at all.
Overall your terraining skills are lacking, can be seen, for example doodads are not properly lowered into the ground (trees) nor are any doodads placed in a very good way. This is less than a standard terrain. It's unfinished and not on a standard to be used as a terrain template.
I would give constructive criticism on this terrain, but I consider you as an art theft of terrains and I won't take the effort to write helpful comments for lies and stealing.

I reported you because of suspicion of stealing other people's terrain and not following submission rules of the map section!

Level 27
Well I could mention all over what other people already said to you, but I think you alreaady got the point. If not, then, oh my, there's nothing that can help you understand you mistake.

See, how can you teach us hot to make a "castle in the woods", if you make terrrains worse than most of us and you don't follow the rules, huh?

Level 27
NO!
Don't you understand, you have to delete this map or get rid of update it to be better as quick as possible, We don't wantto see your low quality terrains because they are so low quality and you need more work immproving it before you can upload something here. And if you really are curious about what people think about your terrain, upload screenshots to terrain section, asking what needs to be immproved!

Level 5
ye man, make more so we can laugh our asses off more.
I give you 1/5, because you really made me laugh, otherwise its 0/5.

Level 5
we have to insult him, because he says he is good terrainer, post THIS picture, saying that is the terrain HE made, and then, when we ask him to made human castle, he shows us THIS. So we are insulting him not just as terrible terrainer, but also as thief.

Level 21
What the hell is this?

I kinda missed out on the thing this guy posted, but still if I ever saw or seen the pic before, I will vote it with a low score even before.
Meh, regardless thanks for the laughs.