• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-=Lordaeron RPG=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Ehh, who was triggering the scripts? I must say that it`s not relly good gob. It`s a spam of triggers, putting useless
  • Do Nothing
I must say I`m... dissapointed. I haven`t looked at the map for about 6 months, and there is nothing really new. Pathblockers are kinda fail. They don`t have to be one by one. Now the map needs more work than when I looked at it last time.

But to the good sides, there are some imports, but they look good. Finally there is save/load, what wasn`t hard to copy/paste, but it is in the map, and additionally it works. The terrain is... ok, in game is not much better, but there are some improvemments.

Fail...this is why you shouldn't trust your map to any one :D

Level 9
yeah, we definitely need a good triggerer because the map is really lacking. And by that i mean that their are leaks and other bugs that should have been worked out when they were noticed. But if anyone is interested in triggering please PM me, and im not looking for someone that can make units spawn or make a multiboard with the players names on it, im looking for someone that will be able to clean up alot of bugs ^^

Level 9
@ CHA_Owner: thanks man ^_^

@ real138: Alright im going to finish some terrain fixes and then ill send it to reason 3, and then ill send you the map so you'll have some time ;)

@ reason 3: Alright im going to finish some terrain fixes and then ill send you the map

Level 9
yes actually, The name of the hero is the Dark Magician, Hes going to be kinda like a damage caster

Level 9
Alright i will make a list on who gets the map to save everyone the trouble of asking ^_^

1. reason 3
2. imakemapsalot
3. real138
4. CHA_Owner
5. krisserz(if he is interested)
6. Me

I will cross the names off as the people receive the map.

Level 9
alright im getting rid of the blizz cliffs and fixing up some other little terrain things and then im going to send it to reason 3.

And when any of you guys are done editing the map please send it to me first and ill send it to the next person.

Level 15
ha its all good now i figured out the problem last night sorta. but it still wouldnt work when it should of and then i found out i set the max index size to 0 as default so it wouldnt go to the loop. i cant believe i took about 4 hours of trying stuff to find out 1 little integer was wrong....

Level 9
Okay i just sent the map to reason 3 ^_^

1. reason 3
2. imakemapsalot
3. real138
4. CHA_Owner
5. krisserz(if he is interested)
6. Me

I will cross the names off as the people receive the map.

Level 9
hmm ok just to make sure im gonna:
-----------------------------------
add my tank hero.
change the hero selection system.
make triggers more efficient.
----------------------------------
add anything else i should do.

yup, and then if you have time try to start the structure of a priest, cause their is a hero im gonna remove and replace with a priest

Level 9
OMG!!! srry dude i could have sworn i put you on there XD

My bad ill put you on there right now

Level 3
Hey Real138 want me to start a priest char and let you finish it? I can do some spells then you can add the 2 you have I'm goin b4 you so anything you want me to setup to make things easier for you just tell me

Level 15
I am currently editing the map...and i can say it is fine triggered except a few things.I can just make the code a bit faster(small changes).

Oh by the way,a usefull tip to SpEtNeZz...Placing units in World Editor takes a lot of time to load them...this is also boring to wait until the World Editor loads but it also affects load screen load time.If you have a lot of units pre-placed it will take much longer to load the map.You could give it a try and create the units in the map instead of pre-placing them.

Edit:Also whoever did all these trigger has to learn to use loops :D

Status
Not open for further replies.