• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lord Garithos

Unmounted, higher quality version of Grand Marshal Garithos, edited from the King Blackheart model.

Feel free to use and/or edit this model, so long as you credit me.

EDIT:
Changed proportions slightly, edited animations, addressed cape clipping.

Keywords:
Hero, Black, Dark, Knight, Evil, Bandit, Stormwind, Alliance, Footman, Giant Douche, Garithos
Contents

Lord Garithos (Model)

Reviews
05:52, 8th Feb 2016 MiniMage: Looks nice, works well. Approved.
Level 12
Oh my lord it's the exalted saviour of man himself!

I think though you could improve it by making the attack animations a little bit more fast. They have quite little energy if you ask me. Also his capes clips through his over-sized shoulder-guards, particularly so in the stand animations.

Level 3
Oh my lord it's the exalted saviour of man himself!

I think though you could improve it by making the attack animations a little bit more fast. They have quite little energy if you ask me. Also his capes clips through his over-sized shoulder-guards, particularly so in the stand animations.

Attack animations look fine to me...though the attack slam could be faster.

Level 12
The modeling community has too many heroes. Could at least release models with and without hero glow.

It is very simple to remove the hero glow. It's usually 1 or 2 geosets which are easily removed with magos model editor. It's easier than you think. I think there may even be a custom tool for that here on the hive...

Adding decay animations is another thing though >.<