• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with the Lord Garithos aura

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a new hero out of Lorg Garithos, new names, abilities and such. One of these is a version of Thorns Aura from the NE. At seemingly random points, it doesn't always happen, the endurance aura will appear on the hero along with the version of thorns aura. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Also, when the Lord Garithos model dies it seperates into him and his horse, two models, and then rises to the heavens. Is there a normal model of Lord Garithos on foot, because then I could have him have the dissmount ability.

-Kam

Level 5
I don't get what your saying about the Thorns

As for the Lord Garithos: i'm sure some one can make a horseless Garithos if you request it.

It's not about the Thorns.... I gave the Lord Garothos model a different aura model, the Thorns aura. What I'm saying is that sometimes the aura that was meant for the hero shows up on top of the one I gave it. It's not important what kind of aura I gave it, I'm asking if this is a blizzard problem, or if it has to do with assigning aura models.

Status
Not open for further replies.