• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for Trigger / JASS AI Scripters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Looking to create a RP map like all the other successes. I am currently at this moment terraining the map and writing a unique storyline with a whole custom lore. I will update post with screenshots soon and need someone who is familiar with writing triggers and scripting commands and animations for custom spells. This rp unlike the others will incorporate a ai system encase you are playing alone and would like to have computers melee your role play to spice things up.

If you feel you are up to the task please pm me and contact me it would be great to have a partner help make something truly epic.

Workload List - (Basically All The Commands from the original RP's)

. = OOC:Chat
Spawn
tint
watertint
size
sfx
afx
weather
terrain
height
'spellname 'herospellname @spellname
'mp
setstat
addstat
level / 'level (Sets max level limit)
speed
aspeed
play / play %animation% loop
dreammode
blackmask
'fs (face spawner)
rotate # (rotate command for rotating buildings)
'exp on/off (turns experience gain from hostile or player/computer kills on or off)

Looking to create a RP map like all the other successes. I am currently at this moment terraining the map and writing a unique storyline with a whole custom lore. I will update post with screenshots soon and need someone who is familiar with writing triggers and scripting commands and animations for custom spells. This rp unlike the others will incorporate a ai system encase you are playing alone and would like to have computers melee your role play to spice things up.

If you feel you are up to the task please pm me and contact me it would be great to have a partner help make something truly epic.

Workload List - (Basically All The Commands from the original RP's)

. = OOC:Chat
Spawn
tint
watertint
size
sfx
afx
weather
terrain
height
'spellname 'herospellname @spellname
'mp
setstat
addstat
level / 'level (Sets max level limit)
speed
aspeed
play / play %animation% loop
dreammode
blackmask
'fs (face spawner)
rotate # (rotate command for rotating buildings)
'exp on/off (turns experience gain from hostile or player/computer kills on or off)

Level 3
I could help you with triggers I guess, im not a pro but im working on my own map and have some experience in triggers. Also some experience in animations and modeling ( nothing too promising ).

Status
Not open for further replies.