• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for devs to continue development on already completed anime moba map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
This game has has hundreds of games of it played over 4 years with an active development cycle, but I'm running out of time to work on it and am looking for someone who would want to work on an existing project to help re-drum up interest in it. I'd be open to ideas of making it more accessible and shaking things up from where it is now, so long as you're willing to help develop it.

The game is an asymmetrical moba with 38 heroes that has players fight in a 5v2 or 6v3 format, adapting the Full Metal Alchemist anime and its characters. Gameplay is focused on teamplay and fighting over objectives.

You would have experience triggering and wanting to make large scale changes to the map to make it more popular and accessible to newcomers while still keeping the game's general identity. Message me at Warlordian#2875 on Discord to get my attention much faster than on here if you are interested in the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.