• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a map developer to support the map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
188077-d1e4f20906dc4c742de5d8aaa3c36eaf.jpg
Hello everyone. I've been working on the "Boss Battle" map for over four years now (including ~2 years on wc3 1.32). I'm planning on doing other projects and don't have the time to support multiple projects on my own. I'm looking for a map developer who can take over some of the work on the map (mostly related to adding new content).

What is the map about?
Boss Battle is a Hero Arena with RogueLike elements for up to four players. To win, you need to defeat 10 randomly selected bosses that grow in strength. To win, you can help artifacts that have unique effects that are not in the original game, special abilities, blessings, curses, and more.
Map itself: Boss Battle

What can I offer you?
  • Full freedom in creating items, heroes, bosses, blessings, curses, rotations, mods.*
  • Official status for your added content on the map.
  • Modest pay.

Requirements from you:
  • Having access to the Warcraft 3 editor of the latest version (wc3 1.32.10).
  • Knowledge of working with jass and vjass (Knowing how vjass' OOP work is welcome).
  • Knowledge of working with GitHub.

If you would like to participate in the development of the map, please contact me via Discord:
Map Discord Server
My Discord Tag: Varcklen#3827

*with a few reservations in terms of balance, model and icon design

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 32
  • 2.png
    2.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 38
  • 3.png
    3.png