• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for all makers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
As a long time fan of Warcraft 3 I love playing custom maps to this day and would like to recruit some active people who make maps. The Hive Workshop is a great place but because of how big it is. Its hard to define whos still active and what information is old and new its like a big archive.
I have an idea for a map and would like to gather a team of trigger editors, model designers, and terrain editors for this project. If you are interested please reply here or drop me a pm. I would like to gather this whole team and discuss ideas and plans for maps.

As the multiplayer community is changing and more people leave wc3 there are some old dire hard fans like me still playing the game. Playing old custom maps but as RP is long dead on wc3. I would like to put together a melee map with a dnd/rp kind of style thats uniquely different from others so die hard fans can never get bored of the game and obtain a massive fun gameplay.

Think of it in similar reference to titans land, and dobrp combined as one with its own unique storyline to the map. Now how this map would be unlimited gameplay, I have seen in one titans land after the computer loses its town hall, stronghold, necropolis, or night elf tree and all the units are dead. The player red had a ability on the god character that recreated all the halls and starting workers for each team color. This would also let the ai start all over like it was never defeated reviving old heroes and building up a army again.

Now as for some features I would like to put into this map would be some examples as follows.

Weather Conditions
Ability or command to change the weather to cause effects to all the other players who are not red/dm.

Lightning Storm - Random lightning strikes all over the map some may damage units and buildings

Meteorite Storm - Rain of fire on the whole map causing meteorites to fall over the map damaging units and buildings.

infernal rain - infernals rain from the sky all over the map spawning hostile to all players.

night of the dead - darkness falls and smoke plagues the map causing the undead to rise from the ground.

These are some examples for weather conditions the dm can set on the land itself.

As for some divine abilities which our dobrp element would come in to adding any ability to any character.

Grab & Pull - Grab would be a ability to select a group of units within aoe for the ability pull. Pull would pull the selected enemies where ever on the map u click for the ability to cast.

Power Ascension - Every time you kill a enemy your damage base goes up by 2 points in stats min - max. There would also be a similar spell for int, str, agi, mana, & hp.

These are just some examples if you want further details on this idea please reply here or drop me a pm.

Notice:This idea for a map is for singleplayer, if you want a multiplayer version it can be considered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE

The project is currently in development, still looking for any individual who is familiar with making triggers and custom spell animations.
If anyone is up for working on what will be the ultimate map for singleplayer feel free to pm me or reach out to me on my forum.
http://thehaven.x10.bz

Custom Races Featured!

Demon Race (Void Walkers, Doomguards, Succubus, Felguards, Custom Models)
Skeletion Race (Skeletion Warriors, Archers, Mages, Custom Models)
Dwarven Race (Custom Models, Mountain King, Rifleman, Mortar Team)
Fel Orcs Race (All Chaos Orcs, Custom Models)
Ogre Race (All Ogre Units, Custom Models)
Satyr Race (All Satyr Units, Custom Models)
Elder Spirits (A Wisp race where all different wisp have all different abilities. All units will have SFX on them.)

This map will include
Custom Models
Custom Spell Animations
Weather Commands
Majority of RP Commands from DoBRP, SoTDRP, CoTMRP.
Unique Intense Storyline

Last edited:
Level 3
check my map looks and ideas and tell me what you guys think

2-1502049.png

3-1502052.png

untitled-1502053.png

7-1502054.png

9-1502057.png

10-1502061.png

8-1502063.png

Status