• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello I am looking for help with a making a map. I have basics done, etc. I would say 5% or so of the map.

What I need is people that would like to not only help with ideas but can do stuff like make objects, trigger, etc. Once the map gets 85% or more done then I will need modelers etc.

Anyone that might be interested, to get more info, you can: Post here, contact me through msn, [email protected], or email me at [email protected].

Edited to better reflect map data.

Moon Race:

This is a map that is set on the moon. It is a map in which 3-4 teams, compete to take over the moon. Each team consists of a group representing 1 to multiple countries from Earth.

Gameplay:
The goal of the map is for each team to race to take over as much as they can of the moon, and defeat the rivals.

Races:
This isn't fully decided but it will be like, one team being USA and Allies, another being Russia, next China, etc. They are all human too.

Features:

-Management of 5 resources; Metal, Money, Water, Food, Oxygen
-Unique units and other things per team
-Will have unique models and tilesets
-(Since I am looking for people to help in design also, more features will be talked about later)

People Needed:

-Designers(Idea makers :p)
-Trigger/Jass writer

-Later I will need modelers etc

-For now only 1-2 more people will probably do

Last edited:
Level 2
The theme is a conquer map. There will be 12 players, 3-4 a team, I haven't fully decided on that. The idea is the basic idea, build base, take over map, but with some twists, and new settings etc. Each team has its own unique style too.

The idea is that you are on a race to conquer the moon. Each team represents some country or countries.

Level 4
you need to edit your first post to contain the map information so they dont need to read through the whole thread to find it.

And since you only have a small percentage completed you really need to get into high detail on the concepts and ideas relating to the map. Eg -

Lunar Conquest

Lunar Conquest is a warcraft 3 tft map set on the moon in the year 2099, where 4 opposing races are fighting to claim the moon for it's newly discovered abundance of the highly radioactive uranium.

Gameplay:

Each team consists of up to 4 players. The players must build a base and take over capture points along etc, etc

Races:

Humans : the humans are a race with average ranged, melee and spell casting troops. Good for beginners.

Aliens : the aliens are a high damage melee race, with offensive spells etc, etc

Unique Features:

-on the moon there is no oxygen so the human troops must return to base and fill up there oxygen (mana) before it runs out or they lose hp over time.
-when any alien unit dies, it seperates into two lesser versions of itself. When they die, they explode causing acid damage in an area of effect.
-etc etc

... you get what I mean? it doesnt take long to do.

Level 2
you need to edit your first post to contain the map information so they dont need to read through the whole thread to find it.

And since you only have a small percentage completed you really need to get into high detail on the concepts and ideas relating to the map. Eg -

Lunar Conquest

Lunar Conquest is a warcraft 3 tft map set on the moon in the year 2099, where 4 opposing races are fighting to claim the moon for it's newly discovered abundance of the highly radioactive uranium.

Gameplay:

Each team consists of up to 4 players. The players must build a base and take over capture points along etc, etc

Races:

Humans : the humans are a race with average ranged, melee and spell casting troops. Good for beginners.

Aliens : the aliens are a high damage melee race, with offensive spells etc, etc

Unique Features:

-on the moon there is no oxygen so the human troops must return to base and fill up there oxygen (mana) before it runs out or they lose hp over time.
-when any alien unit dies, it seperates into two lesser versions of itself. When they die, they explode causing acid damage in an area of effect.
-etc etc

... you get what I mean? it doesnt take long to do.

Edited main post to help reflect more data.

Status
Not open for further replies.