• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for team members to beat 'impossible'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi guys, I've try'd quite some time now to beat impossible on my own but I've never come any further then lvl 6 :(. Then I started to try it with a fullhouse on b.net, sometimes it really went well but most of the time there where a few guys who choose ork, didn't build on the corners or whatever what made us lose.
Now I was wandering if there are some people here who want to try to beat it with me and some other guys. If you are an experienced Warhammer 40K TD player you're welcome. Just say here that you're interested and then we'll try it together. When there are multiple people interested we should find an time everyone can be online. I can host games so that's no problem.

My b.net account is: Archimonde-NLD and I play on Europa.

Ow, we should share our tactics too afcourse. I've tested alot of units/combinations and I came to the conclusion that the Flayed One of the Necron is the best starting unit, then some Pharians for air. After that you should go for Destroyers and upgrade them quickly in Heavy Destroyers, which are REALLY good.

Level 2
dragonmage1703";p="2070 said:
*is very intersested allovasudden*
where and when we be playing mon?
i be grey
good good good !
I mostly play in the weekends but some days I also play in the evening. When I play on monday-friday it will be something about 19.00-21.00. I live in the netherlands so it is +1.00 from londen.
Ow and what is your acc. is it dragonmage1703 ?

Level 3
I have no clue if i can play with u guys im on a server called azeroth but me and my friend simplename always make it to the last level on impossible but well we find it impossible so if your ever on we have a great stat but i dont know if its considered cheating ill halft to msg ralle one day and explan what it is. so ya if you can get on the azeroth server ill be on all the time. well if it is 1:15 right now it must be 9 or somthing like that were u live so ill be on all night if u consider the time ok well c ya guys later

Level 2
Shadow_Of_Life";p="2077 said:
I have no clue if i can play with u guys im on a server called azeroth but me and my friend simplename always make it to the last level on impossible but well we find it impossible so if your ever on we have a great stat but i dont know if its considered cheating ill halft to msg ralle one day and explan what it is. so ya if you can get on the azeroth server ill be on all the time. well if it is 1:15 right now it must be 9 or somthing like that were u live so ill be on all night if u consider the time ok well c ya guys later
Could you please write clearer next time ? I had to right it twice and same parts even four times to understand anything from it ^^.
What is that good start you're talking about ?

Level 2
Shadow_Of_Life";p="2082 said:
its a strat for beating the last boss it includes "alot of rebuilding" with your "last defence" if u can get a clue off that
:? I dont get it...
I think you mean you built alot of C'Tan Stargods or something, but that's logic anyway ^^

Level 21
if u are really going for it, speak to van dammit. as ralle has already mestioned he is a pro, so if u pm him u might be able to fix a date. noramally i would be happy to help, but i havent played Wh40KTD in a while so im shit :( if ur ever looking for a fun game i will help! 40K_GST_Nemisis

Level 14
Deadalus";p="2085 said:
Shadow_Of_Life";p="2082 said:
its a strat for beating the last boss it includes "alot of rebuilding" with your "last defence" if u can get a clue off that
:? I dont get it...
I think you mean you built alot of C'Tan Stargods or something, but that's logic anyway ^^
No, it's about grey's mazing... I know what he's talking about but I'm going to let you figure it out =)

Another clue: It requires more micro than what you would expect from a TD =D

Status
Not open for further replies.