• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for good 3v3 mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey, I am looking for a last mate for a 3v3 team for starcraft 2 ranked games.
My current ranking is as following ->
If you are interested pls leave a comment with ranking and possible playing times.

Win / Loose
25 / 24 - Diamond - 1v1
9 / 5 - Silver - 2v2
10 / 4 - Silver - 3v3
Most played race: Protoss
Possible playing times: in holidays: the whole day, in school time: 18:00 - 22:00

EDIT: and please leave your mother tongue

TKF

TKF

Level 19
How did you end up in silver league with twice the more wins than losses? I'm in platinium in team games and have a few more wins than losses.

And I see you're sick im 1v1 so I'm not near enough to be called good and I'm medium noob.

Level 22
And how did you end up in Diamond 1v1 for that? I thought Diamond would mean pros only, that's freaking not. Sue me again like for the achievements, that Im now saying Diamond isn't hard to reach.. FFS look at war3's level 40+ solo - it was MUCH harder to reach and there it really meant GOOD. I see so many Diamond.. all are good? I dont think so. That's why single ladder FTW, I've always said it.

TKF

TKF

Level 19
Diamond league easy? No it isn't cuz I've worked at all my best to get there and I've never been in diamon league in beta or in retail to this date. I'm going back and forth between gold and platinium leagues and once I get to platinium I start losing some more and back to gold league.

Level 11
Actually, its just a matter of having a consistent win/loss ratio. The game will match you up against players that are good enough so that you won't be roflstomping bronze players while in diamond. Essentially, if you can be in a league and have ~50% win/loss ratio, you are doing well.

Also only like the top 5% players are diamond.

Level 22
^I'll quote myself from TL:

Currently the ladder sucks hard. I see more and more people getting into Diamond 1v1 leagues yet they aren't any good. I thought Diamond would mean 'good' and that it would be only place for good but it's so freaking not. With gazillion of Divisions it's not what it is supposed to be.

I dont know what best associations could be made with ICCup but with war3 ladder that I know pretty well, it was for example much, MUCH, harder to reach level 40 in solo. Here Diamond is like reaching level 20-25 not even 30 on the bnet 1. Wait, for Levels 20-25 according to the changes in the last years you need around 60-70 wins for level 25 and here we can see 1v1 Diamond in around 25-30 games like 25:24 Wins:Losses, so that's even shorter. As if not enough that Diamond needs so few games, currently it seems everyone can have access to it except for the big newbs ofc. What is Blizzard like - 'let's give everyone the opportunity to feel good.' ? Please get rid of the stupidity, Blizzard.

Divisions additionally contribute to such poor ladder, it gives the opportunity even the lowest to get in some Zeta division with not so good stats. The least they could do is remove them and make single leagues or better yet - Single Ladder. Diamond should be equal to level 40, that hard to reach, what is this ladder?

Getting in Diamond like that is like self-proclaiming 'Im GOOD' which is frowned upon.

Err not directed at the OP I was just using him as an example hahaha.

Level 11
League placement is based off of win/loss ratio against players at that league, not based off of having a lot of wins. IE, theres a guy with the 1000 win portrait on the Bnet forums who is still in bronze league.

Also, I would hardly call the top 5% everyone. But it is true that the skill level of diamond players varies massively.

Level 22
Yes, it's based on wins/losses also whom you win or lose (is it gold or silver or platinum or diamond that you win/lose). And it should have a better distinguishable ladder, that just points. Because Diamond is now a mixture of pros, good and not good. Even when they make pro league, the good and not good will still be mixed unless a single ladder or league is made where the not good will simply be out of the Diamond as it will be harder to reach.

Dont deny that the current divisions allow players who would generally be off Diamond, to be in diamond, Having 30 Diamonds with 70 places means 2100 places for someone to be in diamond. Would it be that easy if it were 1 Diamond league with up to 200 places? Just dont deny the truth.

That's called competition, when so many are pushing to diamond that every day someone gets off it replaced by someone new - which would happen times more on a single more limited Diamond.

Also look, according to one guy that took the statistics from sc2rankinhgs that is considered accurate:

http://sc2ranks.com/

53k players in Diamond
125k in Platinum
164k in Gold
158k in Silver
263k in Bronze

53,000 Diamonds? Where did you see such thing in warecraft 3 ? Highest ranks/levels by 53,000. Told you, it doesnt mean good. LOok at war3 ladder- 100 are levels 35-40+, those 1000 are the last ranks before Unranked and yet in SC2 we see 53000 not just ranked, they are in Diamond.,,

Last edited:
Level 22
It's official TL staff are retards, except for their players TLO, LiquidNazgul and Jinro (who are top players not some kid moderators). I checked they have a long list of some who are called staff but are apparently normal users who have the ability to ban. Full of ban abusers.

Got banned over for bashing a troll and saying a mod moderates bad... The discussion was about the fact that Diamonds are too many and that Diamond needs to have like up to 300 seats for which all fight, not 53,000 seats to be in Diamond.

So when you see cry threads about BALANCE at TL all are great threads, but when about ladder or somth, it's bad. ...I can enter any time I want and by any means, it's not just worthy, they wouldnt listen to me. What irriated me was that was a thread Blizzard could see, it quickly got pages, to fix ladder, but they f***ed it up (the thread) and hid it.

How can there be 53000 players in diamond league when there is only ranks from 1 to 100?

I also didn't imagine that 1) so many players already playing SC2, and 2) that so many are in Diamond, that's ridiculous only 300 should be in Diamond and the fight should be for getting in diamond, that's just too many. These rankings that are very accuare say it.

Last edited:
Level 10
Hey, I am looking for a last mate for a 3v3 team for starcraft 2 ranked games.
My current ranking is as following ->
If you are interested pls leave a comment with ranking and possible playing times.

Win / Loose
25 / 24 - Diamond - 1v1
9 / 5 - Silver - 2v2
10 / 4 - Silver - 3v3
Most played race: Protoss
Possible playing times: in holidays: the whole day, in school time: 18:00 - 22:00

EDIT: and please leave your mother tongue
Ugh. I suck compared to you lol. Plus your not in the US of A. So no playing with me.... Of course i kinda suck compared to Diamond Players.

well here are my stats:
Win / Loose
22 / 18 - Platinum - 1v1
21 / 16 - Gold - 2v2
145 / 112 - Platinum - 3v3
80 / 30 - Gold - 4v4
Most played race: Terran, but i'm playing Zerg now and i'm much better with Zerg
Possible playing times: all day, when school time comes i will inform you
I play with some other ppl i found in random matches that are kinda of good so if you are going to play with me, you are going to play with them too.

TKF

TKF

Level 19
Sorry about missing completely. I was sure it was 24 wins of 25 games or something like that (That's makes no sense cuz it would be mistaken as 25 wins of 24 games :S)

I thought we almost won all 1v1 games so know at a closer look I read way to fast and way too wrong. He wrote losses not games. I still suck greatly in 1v1, losing 2 games to get 1 win.

Level 22
Sorry about missing completely. I was sure it was 24 wins of 25 games or something like that (That's makes no sense cuz it would be mistaken as 25 wins of 24 games :S)

I thought we almost won all 1v1 games so know at a closer look I read way to fast and way too wrong. He wrote losses not games. I still suck greatly in 1v1, losing 2 games to get 1 win.

Your mistake is explainable. I knew he meant 25:24 W:L but another thing made in so stupid way.

Level 5
Your mistake is explainable. I knew he meant 25:24 W:L but another thing made in so stupid way.

I actually wrote it ->

Win / Loose
25 / 24 - Diamond - 1v1

means on the left side there are wins, on the right side there are looses

dark hunter, i was inactive for some time, if you are still interested, ill pm you my bnet-name

and true, there are noobish players in the diamond league (but usually they got stats like 60/80), the reason why i got in the diamond league with 25/24 (now 34/28) is that i won against players that were "favorised", so i got about 20-30 points for 1 win, and won 10 games in a row

TKF

TKF

Level 19
And anyone Platinum/Diamond interested in 2v2? After I start playing soon cause havent played since betah with the exception of 1 craftcup and few customs that I didnt know why I played unprepared anyway.

Well I'm; but I'm also not so often on and I also stuck on gold on 1# rank and played several days without getting higher leagues for some reason. Getting losses and wins equally every game.

Level 22
I also made the mistake to think you must be #1 to get promoted but not, you may be top 10 and get promoted if you own higher league. One thing I liked from the whole divisions and metals thing.

When you become good, teams look for you, and I dont mean just pro teams, any ambitious team does it. Since I wasn't so a 'must take', it was very hard to be in a good team in war3 though through known players I got in one.

Now that they wont move to sc2, it's the same long search for a new proper team without any contacts. That's OK I'll look for someone who 'likes my skill' to play 2v2 in bnet, if I get invited.

Status
Not open for further replies.