• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for Dalaran Female mage + White Lion Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey. The title basically describes what I want. These are going to be for the Cinematic Competition, so i'd like to have them before the end of December so I can figure out things. I'm not entirely in a rush though.

The image I would like this to be based off is the attached image.

I'd like her to look like she's actually in a winter environment, instead of most other models (usually based off Jaina or the Sorceress) with either an exposed midriff, or legs. Really, I don't think it'd be realistic.

There are three times for her, and three models you'd need to make for her.

Here's some info for what it should be like for her:
Winter: Rather bundled up. Northrend-Kirin'tor style. A lot of purple. No midriff or legs exposed, but the rest is up to your discretion.
Teen: Less bundled up. More common-mage style, but still a hint of dalaran. Some purple, but all of it is up to discretion. Try for the same eye color and hair color. (Eye only if you WANT to add that much detail. No forcing)
Child: Same hair color. Really just whatever you want.

Now onto the companion. It can be whatever model you want to base off of. I honestly believe it may be a bear, or a snow cat. Really, it's however you want it. Just make sure it's white.

That's four models in total, and I realize that it may be quite difficult. If you don't want to, I completely understand, and I'll make do with what I can get.

Thanks in advance, and I will be sure to give credit to you for making the models! If you know of one that already exists, be sure to let me know. For now though, I've at least looked through models and seen no appropriate female mage models.

Edit: Realized that the title is wrong. Sorry in advance if I misled you!

Attachments

• Arcane Hunter.jpg
    Arcane Hunter.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Level 4
Prolly make it say 'Looking for Dalaran Female mage + White Lion Models'
Really though, I have no idea for appropriate naming, so if you think of something better you can put it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.