• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request for some models for a incoming project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi guys

Im in a great need of a female version of this royal captain model http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource_images/7/models_6177_screenshot_tnb.jpg with few changes if its possible.
I just want her eyes to glow a bit and just that her belly will be exposed also i want instead of the swords and shield to hold two medium looking swords(So the armor wont be a full armor like this model)
also i want another male version of a royal captain without sword- and shield and with a little different helmet if that is possible.

Also i want an icegard kind of tower maybe i will draw a concept to show to you how it should like and a last Ancient kind of Altar thats all for now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.