• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for Beta Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I've spent about 5 years developing a map called "Black Winter" it's gone through thousands of builds, according to World Editor I'm on build 6059 just on this particular version. It's been canned, resurrected, canned and resurrected again about 4 or 5 times, and it's finally at the point where I'm ready to release it. It needs the wheels greased, a few things tidied up, probably some balance changes, and it's ready to go. I can confidently say it's the best zombie survival map I've ever played.

If anyone is interested in beta testing it on weeknights or weekend nights (Eastern Standard Time) preferably on GameRanger since it's easier to host that way than battle.net, message me or leave a reply on this thread.

A link to the closed development thread I posted back in 2013.
[Defense / Survival] - ▬▬▬ Black Winter ▬▬▬

Status
Not open for further replies.