• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

looking for beta testers for my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
You are likely to failed to get tester to test your map because.

1) You do not give a specific detail about your map, what you want us to test and what is was all about.
2) You do not give a specific detail of the time where it would be schedule at, all you said was you unable to bla bla bla.
3) It would be better for you to just post the map over here, this would enable user to download it and personally test it.

Level 12
If your willing to upload it on this post ill dl and try it. But if that's not ok then not sure. i mean give me a little more detail on what to test also. and what the games about.

Dont get me wrong i found that most people on forums become grammar freaks. but the concept of good grammar and nicely laid out post is a respect thing to many people. and more and more including my self. it basically says that your willing to take the time to put together a half decent post, then it might be worth helping. but with out it , it gives people the feeling we will waste our time.

My first post on a different warcraft forum, told me they were gona drop my post and consider ban. but that's just how it works.

Level 4
If your willing to upload it on this post ill dl and try it. But if that's not ok then not sure. i mean give me a little more detail on what to test also. and what the games about.

Dont get me wrong i found that most people on forums become grammar freaks. but the concept of good grammar and nicely laid out post is a respect thing to many people. and more and more including my self. it basically says that your willing to take the time to put together a half decent post, then it might be worth helping. but with out it , it gives people the feeling we will waste our time.

My first post on a different warcraft forum, told me they were gona drop my post and consider ban. but that's just how it works.
i have posted it KM's Hero Line War (gonna have another update soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.