• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for Beta Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello all, I am working on a map which I and my co-creator put together to break the formula of the monotonous. (Dota, LOAP, ORPG etc...) We need beta testers to play the game and check for balance of teams and all that. Once we have enough will begin pre-release testing and will form a clan for the project.

Requirements: WC3: Frozen Throne, Must but fairly active on b.net or you will be dropped from the project, must not have an annoying demeanor. If you can meet these 3 simple requirements we will take you.

And it is possible if you do well and become trusted you will receive an Unprotected map or possibly even become part of the actual editing. All members of the team will also receive a passive npc hero with a look of their choosing in the "VIP Lounge" at the bottom left of the map. As well as "Special Thanks."

Last edited:
Level 2
Well the idea is constantly evolving but right now there are two leaders for either six-player side. Orange is King Darius the barbarian leader and his goal is to find a way to kill General Rageford (Brown) who is in command of the large fort in the center of the map. Non-leader players can choose from either a ranged or melee unit and we are considering adding in a support healer class as well. Each play is capable of taking over a territory to earn gold and food in addition to the gold given to either leader which they then distribute to their team. Each territory is dominated by a city which offers special units to it's owner. Also forgot to mention the goal of team 1 (The Legionnaires) is to burn down team 2 (The Barbarians) city. But there is a lot of other stuff in the middle of it all to make things more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.