• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for awesome modellers for bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hello. We need a few modellers to create visual effects, reskins or re-design for dota heroes. Obviously you need to have at least basic understanding what dota is.

If you're able to create models like that
006IWqJHgy1fjsfrnksucg30cg070hdr.gif

006IWqJHgy1fjsfrlyq5ag30cg070e63.gif

006IWqJHgy1fjsfrprsa8g30cg0701jt.gif

006IWqJHgy1fjsfromxqmg30cg070nii.gif

please call me immediately. Even if you aint that good/free to make THAT high quality, still, take a shot.

We're ready to donate up to $50 (paypal) per hero model + effects set, depending on it's quality.

Import size doesn't matter much, but try to keep it as low as possible without loosing fancy design. Be reasonable.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Oh hai, potential cash XD

PM me if you want me, but I need to see your requirement to see if im up for the job or no
I think that's what the images in the first post are: examples of the level of quality.

However, @DracoL1ch didn't indicate what else would be required: just models, or textures (custom/in-game, wrapping, etc), SFX, and animations as well?

Level 19
Any kind of visual improvement toward hero stuff: model, FX of his skills, whatever you can come up with.
I have no any kind of design document, its up to maker to come up with a sketch he would love to play with in real game. Just like this jugger - I'd like to play with it, because it follows the same green theme while doesn't make him look like any other hero.
Some other heroes may as well have speical animations for their skills, which would make it top-tier case.

Any hero would be good, except for pudge (we've got one already).

While we're at it, there are stuff except for heroes: effects for items, tons of them! They can be maintained within some theme as well, a-la electric tornadoes, force staffs, teleportation effects, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.