• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for someone to create me a logo (Can pay $$$ and +rep!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
Greetings.

The time has come where I am in great need of a logo for my upcoming map http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ut-horror-project-dualism-212702/#post2109770

The trailer is currently being made but it cannot be finished without a logo.

So here I am, I need a logo made.

I believe that when I +rep someone they currently gain 2 rep, in addition to this I might be able to throw in some money trough paypal depending on the quality of your work.

Apply here in the comments and I shall contact you.

Cheers!

Edit: My 500th post, how interesting :)

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
Um... I don't think so.
Edit: Just finished reading trough the rules and couldn't find it. If there is any problem with me paying others to do the artwork which I need for my map please notify me.
Edit: I contacted -Kobas- to check if I was allowed. Seems like I am not allowed to offer money for any artwork in here. I will still reward any help with +rep and a potential beta test slot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.