• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Logo for RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Simple, I need a logo for my RPG map called Axtherm World, here's a screen of its inventory system :p
The logo must be 256*128 or 256*192.If you make the correct logo for this map you will have rep+, and most important, credits in the opening cinematic of the rpg :)

nzmu5l.jpg

Level 5
I have given enough information to make the logo, the inv, which gives you the color theme of the map, and the name Axtherm World

Level 5
it is a RPG with demons, beasts and a lot of different medieval things, much like diablo II, i want the logo to be very original and have things that go well with the map, like golden stone frames or smthing like that, you make it the way you want as long as it looks cool, its original, and goes well with the map
BTW i made that inventory, im not making an rpg from another game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.