• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I need a logo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi, I come to request a logo for my rpg called Axtherm world :)
here its a screen of the inventory-ability system i am finishing for my map.

nzmu5l.jpg

you may find some other screenshots like this one on my profile:

15drvh2.jpg

sistemaoficial.jpg

well, these are all outdated versions which i learned a lot from.

this is my final version.I still need to add some icons (drop item, exit inv, etc.)

nzmu5l.jpg

skills page (there are 2 squares, a golden sq and a blue sq, each represents a spellbook)

23iuwya.jpg

thats the stats page

mc56s7.jpg

thats the shop page :p (i still need to add the buy and sell icons)

the rpg is basically like most rpg's, with demons, beasts, medieval stuff but with a great terrain, great inv, great story and GREAT FUN along with a great role feeling.
:p

The logo is meant to fit between the hypogryph and the lion (and some other parts of the map of course), you can do it the way you want as long as it is cool, original and fits with the art of my inventory :D
the dimensions you can use are 256*256, 256*192*,256*128.
If you dont know how to make an alpha channel in order to make some parts invisible in game (like wow Logo,which is a rectangle with invisible parts so it can take the shape it has), dont worry ill make it. (alpha channels in photoshop)
If you make a great logo, you will have +rep and most important, you will appear in my rpg Opening cinematic and Loading Screen

sorry for my english, its not my native language. dont worry im making the inv in english (i'll upload it to spells section when i finish it) :p

Level 5
YES it is MPI, I forgot to mention that :p
A maximum of 1 unit per player can have this inventory, it is designed for rpgs :p

Level 4
I have never made a logo but i gave it a try, even tho its more of a short of the name then a logo (well, that is what most logos is) so anyway i have made a sketch (bet my friend also on this account could do it better) but heres the result

P.S GREAAAAT screenshots and bag system +REP

Attachments

• AXT.tga
    625 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
koler said:
I have never made a logo but i gave it a try, even tho its more of a short of the name then a logo (well, that is what most logos is) so anyway i have made a sketch (bet my friend also on this account could do it better) but heres the result

P.S GREAAAAT screenshots and bag system +REP
Attached Files
AXT.tga (625.0 KB, 0 views)
Ahm, it's black and white. :/

Level 5
nice try koler... i think it would look better ingame because of the alpha channel :)
but im afraid i need a better logo.. ty anyways ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.