• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Logo+Loading Screen Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
if u have checked out the idea factory, u know i'm going to start a project named Starcraft: New Generation, what i want is somebody to make a cool loadingscreen and logo for it. I personally like the outlook of the Acathla logo, so keep that design in mind. The loadingscreen should have the desert planet in the left and the logo right above it, and some cool Terran or Ork related stuff as a border, but feel free to go away from that idea if u think u can come up with something nice.

I'll +rep and give credits to those who helps:thumbs_up:

Level 24
Gyrosphinx said:
'm going to start a project named Starcraft: New Generation
Well, bump this thread when the maps around 90% finished. You won't need a custom logo nor a custom loading screen until then, anyways. Remember, there are few people who make things for people without even the slightest guarantee that the "whatever-they-made" will be used.

Level 16
I gave it a shot.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.