1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Looking for awesome modellers for bounty

Discussion in 'Requests' started by DracoL1ch, Jul 24, 2018.

1. DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hello. We need a few modellers to create visual effects, reskins or re-design for dota heroes. Obviously you need to have at least basic understanding what dota is.

If you're able to create models like that
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

please call me immediately. Even if you aint that good/free to make THAT high quality, still, take a shot.

We're ready to donate up to $50 (paypal) per hero model + effects set, depending on it's quality.

Import size doesn't matter much, but try to keep it as low as possible without loosing fancy design. Be reasonable.

2. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
  3. Exarch

Exarch

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
  4. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
  5. Stefan.K

Stefan.K

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I can give it a shot. I could use some money at the moment. :]

6. Hayate

Hayate

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Oh hai, potential cash XD

PM me if you want me, but I need to see your requirement to see if im up for the job or no

7. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I think that's what the images in the first post are: examples of the level of quality.

However, @DracoL1ch didn't indicate what else would be required: just models, or textures (custom/in-game, wrapping, etc), SFX, and animations as well?

8. Abovegame

Abovegame

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Which models exactly, or any ?

9. DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Any kind of visual improvement toward hero stuff: model, FX of his skills, whatever you can come up with.
    I have no any kind of design document, its up to maker to come up with a sketch he would love to play with in real game. Just like this jugger - I'd like to play with it, because it follows the same green theme while doesn't make him look like any other hero.
    Some other heroes may as well have speical animations for their skills, which would make it top-tier case.

Any hero would be good, except for pudge (we've got one already).

While we're at it, there are stuff except for heroes: effects for items, tons of them! They can be maintained within some theme as well, a-la electric tornadoes, force staffs, teleportation effects, etc

10. Hayate

Hayate

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I am abit confuse as in what you want is an Enhanced/fancier version of a Dota model or Some "non related reskin" of the dota hero or some sort

11. DracoL1ch

DracoL1ch

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Whiever can fit dota and won't make players confused. This juggernaut wont, some models may be confusing a bit, but we wont make humans of spiders or like that.