• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for an old RPG... Please Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm looking to play an RPG from about 2 years ago. Since then I have wiped my computer and do not have the map file, and I can't remember the name. Basically, the map was an RPG cross PvP map. Players would start on the left and right sides of the map and move towards the centre, leveling as well as trying to kill the other players. The map was unique in that it was broken up into clear rectangular sections separated by Boundary (for the mappers out there.)
There were, from memory, 3 sections aligned in each column, and perhaps 5 or 7 rows. Some areas were of different shape than others. The sides were not symmetrical but the difficulty of creeps scaled from easy to hard closer to the centre. Each area had a mini-boss or boss that gave a rare item when dropped. I'm pretty sure the map version was <1.0 and may have progressed. Any help finding the name for me would be appreciated. Also, if you could post a download link for the latest version I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance;
- s.kYliNE

Level 3
:/ No hits? I know it wasn't very popular, hoping someone who played it/made it would stumble upon this... Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.