• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking For a Guide on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I started by cursing the people who chose the syllabus I had to read in my school & then google when it gave guides which I was not able to understand properly. Then came the idea of asking here.

What was that about?
I am interested in reading about the universe, Space-time & Theory of relativity which I never read but only heard about on internet. So I was looking for a guide which I can read and understand. I haven't read anything about space (reason I started to curse the people who chose the syllabus I had to read in school) so do anyone know of a guide which can help me in understanding the basic ideas with a brief scientific basis after reading which I can go in these deeper?

Thanks for Reading my post.

Level 15
Zelda.Alex
Buy "A Brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawking... don't let the name S. Hawking scare you, the guy's cool, he found simpler ways to explain what you're looking for, he explained many if not all of the theories concerning space,time, our ultimate origin and such, clean and simple w/o a single mathematical equation. Quite surprising, given the theoretical physics genius that he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.