• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol
17r3hx.jpg

Level 17
Nice lol.
Though honestly, IMO spells in this game are pure bullshit.
They always trade cost efficiently and ignore half of the game's mechanics and so do some of the hero powers. (by that I mean Mage Hero Power)
As a player playing exclusively token based decks I'm shit tired of spells/hero powers ignoring taunts, stealth, secrets and such.
And it is also a reason why I pretty much stopped playing the game except for daily quests.

Last edited:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

In before opponent uninstalling HS :D

Yeah spells are pretty ridiculous, as is the mage hero power. Oddly enough, this wasn't the first time I was in this sort of scenario. I never feel like I deserve the win when I finish off with a pyro. But damn, it is hilarious.

And yes, this guy must've been pretty angry. It is literally the only card in the world that would've saved that situation. But I'm sure he is fine. He has a ton of giants, and overall his hand is very strong (double argus!). But I like to think this game will always be in the back of his head whenever he drops below 10 hp.

Level 8
Out of curiosity, do you remember how much he tapped that game? Cuz usually for me, especially against mage, I try tap as little as possible, even with good board to prevent charge/direct damage.

Out of curiosity, do you remember how much he tapped that game? Cuz usually for me, especially against mage, I try tap as little as possible, even with good board to prevent charge/direct damage.

I played it about a weak ago, but he did tap quite a bit (at least 3-4 times). His board control was pretty lackluster until the turn before the image, where he pumped out the molten giant and drake. Then on the turn with the image, he dished out another molten giant (0 mana cost) and two arguses. Something along those lines. I think I also had some units on the board that he had to first take care of (argus -> water eles I think), so that bought me some time.

But yeah, I was surprised. I usually get hesitant to tap around 18 or 15 hp against most classes (I'm SUPER hesitant against hunters). I think he was trying to get a lot of card draws to get a drake or giant up. He made some mistakes in that game.

Then again, it was only rank 14. He probably didn't anticipate me having a pyro.

Status
Not open for further replies.