• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lol new CoD I'm gonna buy it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
I buy it every year and I don't disappoint easy (only disappointed with Black Ops 2 a bit). Hardline looks boring to me, Destiny looks alright. Star Wars Battlefront isn't coming out until 2015. I do hope PS2 will come out on PS4 sooner, I suck at it on PC.

What shooter's are you guys going to buy?

Level 7
That is why I play CS:S and Left 4 Dead 2.If you need dlc's to get weapons and new maps they are actually stealing your money while in counter strike valve motivates you to make your own maps.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
owEVOMI.jpg

Level 32
Well, the game makes me happy. I recognize other games are higher quality undeniably, but I get bored.

Recycled crap? Well, you can say that. Every call of duty has a different pace to me, atmosphere, and sound.

There has been 3 DLC guns, ever. So, I don't know what you're talking about.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

CoD games don't bring anything new to the formula. They play it too safe and just repeat what appears to be working but case is there's nothing really new or innovative. The days in which bigger devs would experiment and take high risk high reward decisions are over and now we have franchises where the first game and the last game are only differentiated by the latter's higher specs, "better" graphics and poorer performance. I respect your opinion and like for the game but personally, I need a game to be at least somewhat fresh to be worth my money and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.