• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CoD: Black Ops 2 Official Trailer, What do you think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
They would come with their new version to spent more money from their great fan. Are ready to spent more money?

Level 6
I've actually pre-ordered it^^ Cost the same as when it's out, i mostly bought it to blast some zombies hehe
I saw a "behind the scene" thing about black ops 2 and they've made some massively huge zombie maps which i am very happy they did :D
No more running around in circles, rarely reaching above lvl 20, now it's run run run fight fight run run fight run run run run FIGHT!! KILL!! or die :p
And i bet the doors would last alot longer, since the map is much bigger naturally it's got more doors which is the save in sticky situations, and having more of them means being able to reach longer, hoping to beat my record of lvl 42(2 players), 38(4 players) and 26 single player, which actually is harder than the two other because of lack of ammo...

Another reason i pre-ordered was to get Nuketown 2025, nuketown in black ops ruled! I wonder how the 2025 ver will be like :D

Level 27
It should've been like this;

call of duty
united offensive
call of duty 2
call of duty 3: modern warfare
call of duty: world at war (but then in the style of united offensive with vehicles!)
call of duty: black ops 2

This would've meant variation, quality and probably a new engine as there is a lot more time between releases... but nooooo what do i know i'm not a fucking gamedesigner so i must be talking shit huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.