• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Locust question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 63
I never really messed around with the score screen (doesn't look like there's any actions for it either). Is the issue that Locusts are counting towards total Units Produced for a player?

And if so, perhaps create the Locust units for a computer like Neutral Passive instead. And if they need to belong to a player, maybe changing their ownership to the desired player will work?

Level 21
Is the issue that Locusts are counting towards total Units Produced for a player?
Yes.
And if so, perhaps create the Locust units for a computer like Neutral Passive instead. And if they need to belong to a player, maybe changing their ownership to the desired player will work?
I tried this, but they're still counted.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to forget about having an accurate score screen when I'm using dummy units.

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 63
Hmm, yeah, would probably require a custom function to replace the use of your Expiration Timers.

Something like this:
KillDummy(time, dummy)

And inside the function:
Wait time seconds
Change owner of dummy to Neutral Passive
Remove dummy from the game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.