• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[vJASS] Locus unit detection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey everyone, i started a new project and i stumbled on a huge problem.. Basically all spells in my map are custom made (I'm not using any default spells like thunderbolt, i make dummy unit for missile and move it with triggers, add stun etc..) and i decided to make spell which could block other spells (2 spells collide and both missiles are destroyed), as always I give Invulnerable (Neutral) and Locus spells to dummy, but when i do so my spell doesn't work both missiles just pass each other and nothing happens (reason is locus spell). For unit detection I'm using GroupEnumUnitsInRange() function but somehow it does not detect units with locus spell. Any ideas how to fix this?
I would prefer not changing GroupEnumUnitsInRange() function because that would mess up my code.

EDIT: forgot to mention that locus spell cannot be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.