• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loap Vampire and Werewolf Ver 1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A Loap edited by Burning_legion... Then edited by CH0AS from clan AORP (Northend)
UPDATES:
1) Better base for Werewolf
2) Beter model for Werewolf
3) Swaped place for Nosferatu items
4) Max level is 10000
5) Better Base for Druggy
6) Now were wolf can make wolves
7) Better Place for werewolf base (away from vampire)
These are just some updates theres much more...
CREDIT:
CH0AS
General Frank
veryebil
Stankynuggets
child-of-shadow
Burning_legion

Keywords:
loap life of a peasant vampire werewolf wolf were aorp army of role play
Contents

Loap Vampire and Werewolf Ver 1 (Map)

Reviews
15:43, 13th Apr 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 2
(Dear Lord, not another LOAP variation!)

So I tried it and after 10 minutes or so of playing I found myself typing these:

Unoriginal
- LOAP + 2 new units and heroes + slight terrain change = This

Poorly made

- The tooltips are bad and you can't even build wolves and such. I don't think this map was even tested properly.

I'm going to stop now, I'll just say that this should be in EpicWar instead and hit the inverted thumbs-up.

Level 27
Oh God, thats like a bad combination of Twilght and LOAP, the most horrible things ever!
Sorry pal, but THW is more serious place than Epicwar and LOAP clones with minimal changes dissgust us. Seriously, quality is low, nothing original, description is bad.
Vote for 1/5 and rejection, just like I allways do with low-quality maps like this.