• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

You decide what I create

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey guys,

I want to make a new map the next year additionally to my other maps Im working on (see my profile).
I have several ideas and Im not sure which one to choose, so I let you guys decide what you want most.

-Zombie protection map where the gameplay is similar to "protect the house" but only with one unit per player.
-Competitive Werewolf and/or Vampire game (PVP)
-Story based Werewolf and/or Vampire game where you are getting stronger and stronger
-Any idea you suggest that I like, too

Level 20
This forum would be much better for something like this: Idea Factory

Also, your ideas aren't very fleshed out, so... Going by your descriptions, I cannot say that any of these concepts got me interested or excited. That said, if you're working on other maps simulatenously, perhaps it would be better to focus on finishing or improving one of them first? :)

Level 6
i literally have no idea how to delete my rejected projects from hive. I made these the very first days I began with mapping and I know the rejected Zombie map and the Werewolf map are unplayable, thats why I want to start them from new.
My RPGs are good but and I will update my latest as some bugs appeared as it seems and it could need a balance improvement.
Ill do this first ofc.

Level 6
This forum would be much better for something like this: Idea Factory

Also, your ideas aren't very fleshed out, so... Going by your descriptions, I cannot say that any of these concepts got me interested or excited. That said, if you're working on other maps simulatenously, perhaps it would be better to focus on finishing or improving one of them first? :)
Sure, im doing one after another. The new project will be for next year.

Level 6
Shouldn't you try to fix your 6(!!!) maps in substandard rather than pumping out loads of new content? :D
maybe you would be so kind and delete all maps from my account except for the RPGs (I cant find any option to delete them myself).
I will definetely update my approved map and have a look at my other RPGs again but I wont fix the others I guess.
Ild rather start from new on them

Level 20
If you need assistance with your old maps, the best option is to contact a map section moderator such as @deepstrasz or @Shar Dundred. I'm not saying they will delete them for you, but they should be able to explain whether it's possible to remove them and if so, how to do it.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
@MasterBlaster I'm not a moderator.
maybe you would be so kind and delete all maps from my account except for the RPGs (I cant find any option to delete them myself).
I will definetely update my approved map and have a look at my other RPGs again but I wont fix the others I guess.
Ild rather start from new on them
Once you delete them you may ask for them to be undeleted but you may not reupload them.

This is how you do it:
deletemaps.png

Status
Not open for further replies.