• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lizardman Chieftain

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Lizardmen live as a nation that is broken up into hundreds tribes. Usually a tribe has around 50-150 Lizardmen (not including females and children), but some large tribes have had as many as 700 individuals. The tribes do not always live harmoniously, and wars between tribes are not uncommon. Tribes are headed by a Chieftain who serves both as a general and social leader. The Chieftain is usually the most seasoned male warrior, but the selection of Chieftains varies among tribes. Universally any tribesman has the right to challenge a Chieftain for his title, so more often than not, the Chief is more than just a proficient fighter.
My second hero for my ever growing Lizardman race. The concept for this model was based heavily off of the Warhammer Temple Guard, so hooray for the people who have been wanting to use my models for Warhammer maps. I hope you like it.
XXXXXXXXXXXX UPDATE XXXXXXXXXXX
~1.01- Changed death sound, fixed Particles, added other shoulder pad, animated the tail a little bit to make it seem less "Stiff"

Keywords:
Chieftain, Lizardman, Blademaster, Temple, Guard, Lizard, Warhammer, O.O
Contents

Lizardman Chieftain (Model)

Lizardman Chieftain (Model)

Reviews
Misha 10th Jun 2013 Moderator's Review: okay, so his shoulders-skin needs a lill rewrapping/gap fixing, to fit better, the tail is kinda stiff, and the particles on 'attack slam' are supposed to fire when the dude hits the ground or so :b...

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
10th Jun 2013
Moderator's Review: okay, so his shoulders-skin needs a lill rewrapping/gap fixing, to fit better, the tail is kinda stiff, and the particles on 'attack slam' are supposed to fire when the dude hits the ground or so :b and also, they could totally use a different color and a pretty smaller particle count. and lastly, change death sound to suit a lizardman, and fix internal name.

a'right, the base of his tail is a lill odd, not staying on one place, like it isn't attached to his spine, maybe you could tweak that, and also maybe you could cover that part with a lill something. otherwise, cool model :)