• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LIST of UNCREATED models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello I have bunch of thoughts and concepts of simple or semi-complex units that modellers can make and I managed to list them out here. So if ideas are needed, they can check this list out to base their models here.

GNOLLS
- Gnoll with Club
- Armored Gnoll
- Gnoll Pikeman
- Gnoll with Big Shield
- Gnoll mounted on Boar
- Gnoll mounted on wolf
- Gnoll mounted on Black Raven
- Fel Gnolls
- Gnoll with Burning paws and throws fireballs.
- Muscular Gnoll with spiked Hammer or Mace.
- Mindless giant gnoll with full iron armor
- Black gnoll with red runic tattoo, serves as Gnoll Nocturne stalker.
- Muscular gnoll with grey skin and large thick claws on all paws.
- Gnoll Hero with skeletal armor that serves to be a death knight one.
- Gnoll Hero with skeletal head on staff with creepy face armor and serves as death necrolyte.
- Gnoll Hero with large body, thick fur, and armed with steel claws. Serves as Overbrute Gnoll.
- Large gnoll (hero or not) with thick black fur wielding steel armor stuck in its flesh, and with a fierce grin of a woeful and anguishing emotion plus blood stained teeth and skin. Can be Gnoll Crusher.

SKELETONS
- Skeletal Siren
- Skeletal Murloc (not skin but looks like a pure bone and fleshless murloc skeleton)
- Skeletal Spellthief (bone armored bone elf)
- Skeletal Mammoth
- Skeletal Dreadlord
- Skeletal Furbolg
- Skeletal Bear
- Skeletal Felguard
- Skeletal Couatl
- Skeletal Snapdragon
- Skeletal Dragon (not skin, a bone made dragon will be awesome)
- Skeletal Blademaster
- Skeletal Far Seer
- Skeletal Troll Trapper (dressed with rugged wood armor)
- Skeletal Archer Elf
- Skeletal Priest
- Skeletal Crypt Fiend
- Skeletal Troll Priest
- Skeletal Kobold
- Skeletal Worm

BANDIT
- Pistolero (masked with scarf and holds a pistol or revolver)
- Bandit with chained iron star
- Large bandit with black steel armor armed with black iron axe.
- Horse mounted bandit with chained iron star, mace, or crossbow.
- Bandit Catapult made of black wood, tatched brown leathers.
- Bandit that is muscular wielding a long hammer with large hammer head.
- Heavy bandit with black iron armor with kisses or mosque roof shaped helm. Wielding axe.
- Bald bandit with semi plate armor with scarf covering face that tends to be a robber.

Level 5
I am interested in that. I could make this. So basically we use skeleton bones to make the skeleton dragon with Armor and without armor.

I have also the Idea to use animations from this model here

Tell me of what you think of my suggestion.

Yes bro it wil be super cool and straight edge awesome. Since it is a different dragon model. I think if you make that cool suggestion of yours, it would be well liked a d rated by hivers.

Also in addition if you wish to agree, you can make variations from its bones colored calcium white, dirty brown, or white with some blood. As skins. :)

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Man, that's ridiculous. One guy just makes a massive list, and people actually start doing it? Lemme try:

- Jungle Troll buildings
- Dwarf buildings
- Naga buildings
- Forsaken buildings
- Goblin buildings
- Pandaren buildings

More news at 11.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

We are lacking all the Disney princesses. I can make them myself some year if someone tells me how to export from modern version of Blender.

Level 30
Man, that's ridiculous. One guy just makes a massive list, and people actually start doing it? Lemme try:

- Jungle Troll buildings
- Dwarf buildings
- Naga buildings
- Forsaken buildings
- Goblin buildings
- Pandaren buildings

More news at 11.

I can understand the Jungle Troll buildings, Dwarf Buildings, Forsaken Buildings (But i must say they are basically undead versions of human buildings), the Goblin buildings and the Pandaren Buildings.

But what i can not understand are the Naga buildings. There are plenty of Naga buildings here on Hive.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I can understand the Jungle Troll buildings, Dwarf Buildings, Forsaken Buildings (But i must say they are basically undead versions of human buildings), the Goblin buildings and the Pandaren Buildings.

But what i can not understand are the Naga buildings. There are plenty of Naga buildings here on Hive.
Like, there are lots of buildings people have made for Naga. But, (in part simply because of the nature of different artists with different capabilities & different workflows), many of them do not 'fit' together, nor 'fit' into the standard game. I find myself still a little short (though admittedly, not much) when I consider putting together my Naga race.

Still, that list was not in order of importance or need. : ) Jungle Trolls 1st & 4evar.

Status
Not open for further replies.