• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

List of things I need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Okay, my project "the countess" is far from complete, and in that spirit I need some models and animations, projectiles, and Quite possibly more things, but for now this is a start:

A Troll who throws daggers (like the ones the Acolytes have) and a corresponding projectile. The look says "I am a master of stealth, the night is my ally and your enemy, and I serve my lady with undying loyalty." The troll is grey colored, with green tinted leather armor (like the trapper armor) and the eyes are a bright yellow.
-"Nobody knows what it took to convince the Shadow trolls, but whatever they were promised, they serve the Crimson Lady with brutal efficiency..."

Not sure whether youd call this a new model or simply a reskin, but its basically the Spellbreaker's armor (weapon, shield and all) floating of its own accord, like A reverent. Also has a similar death animation to one as well. The Armor is aged, adding to its scary appeal.
-"The ghosts of Quel'thalas grew bitter at their unanswered cries for vengance. The Crimson Lady promised vengence, in exchange for eternal servitude..."

A werewolf...quite literally...He has a Human form by day. He looks ragged and has a cloak and hood like a Warden, only its not so...elegant. At night, similar to the Druid of the Claw, he transforms into a Wolfish (actually Worgen) form, still humanoid, but runs on all fours. Needs an animation like with the Druid of the Claw Bear form's Roar.
-"By day, healers and sorcerers...by night, unparalleled predators...This is what makes the Dark-Fangs one of the Crimson Lady's most dangerous group of servants..."

and that does it for models and stuff...but i also want opinions...to start with, where would be most interesting for a newly raised vampiric countess to set up her new "capitol":
a. The crypt where she rose from?
-subjects: undead and assorted servants

b. A Demonic Fortress in Outland?
-subjects:lesser demons and assorted servants

c. An anceint Island castle that she herself raised from the depths
-subjects: Naga, Murgals and assorted servants

d. A Hilltop castle, overlooking a large village/city/town
subjects: Hilarously abused peasants and villagers, and assorted servants

e. INSERT IDEA OF YOUR OWN

Please give me feed back and thanks everyone! :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 4
Im Hoping so too lol ^_^ right now the hardest part is just getting the maps made xD but soon (a fair bit of wishful thinking xD bahaha) that will be done, then making triggers and adding models will be next lol, so im hoping to get the models and stuff along the way. xD but Im always hoping for public opinion as well lol

Level 5
The crypt where she rose from?
-subjects: undead and assorted servants

Ehh... DUH?!, obviously. She is a vampire so she is an undead too, a vampire can only control undeads and not the deamons or naga.
But i would recommend the crypt be covered by ruined & cursed walls with graves for more death-like effect.
Also think about making skeletal villagers, similar to "normal" ones, but obviously being skeletons, and possibly add some extra heroes, maybe a skeletal champion, in a full plate armor, or a skeletal priest or maybe even an orcish skeletal shaman, to make it more intresting

Level 4
She's incredibely powerful though and I have story lines incorporating both demons and naga lol, but the crypt idea is an interesting one ^_^

Level 4
I have yet to see a suggestion not worth mentioning, my philosophy is that if you have an idea, give it a whirl and propose it! The worse thing to do is never suggest your ideas, cuz who knows? It may be the next big one :)

Level 5
thnx, cuz i am making a new project based on undeads, nagas and humans, in which u actually can recruit villagers to work and fight, and the skeleton race will work best in it, but FUUUU, my PC imploded, so cant use it for... a long time surely, and now all i can do is use my phone to request stuff, and be good on time ;D
But atleast my psp can use the map editor lol!!, somehow???

Status
Not open for further replies.