• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need of models! Urgently!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some models to finish the beta of my map, i need some (ARCANE GOLEMS) Arcane Guards, Arcane Arrow and a flying naga dragon!

My map features a melee map but with more races and some great changues:

Only one hero per player (heroes have sealed abilities, better powers, recieve more bonus from powers also, at level 10 recieve a bonus mastery, and have much better item selection, items are also upgraded)

All the races have some especial ability (All human units recieve more armor per upgrade "2.5" and have some base armor bonus, spellcasters also recieve 1 bonus armor per caster upgrade "totally 3 armor points for casters", and blood elvens recieve 33% less damage from magic and can activate a magical shield that protects them from an upcoming spell, naga are anphibious, have more life regen, and extra armor base) etc,, u know

Each race has also its basic defense features, by example:

Elven workers can fill the mana of some defensive buildings so that thay can attack better (town hall fires with magic). Murgul Slaves turn in to Murgul Servants for 80 gold and 1 food cost. Demons have the same defense system that orcs have.

Each race is very different and there are some new items, units, and lots of changues for abilities and attack tipes and armor tipes, but still it remains the blizz style.

if i get the models ill upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.