• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a ton of models made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm currently developing a World of Warcraft "Conversion" i guess you could say, in campaign form. I'm going in depth with the AI and Modeling etc, to make a game that is almost exactly like WoW. To do this however i will need quite a few models custom made. If you are a very good model maker then please send me a private message. Some examples of things i need made are the following:

Heros:
Weaponless/Chest and Legg armor only (should look nice)/(Male/Females)-Tauren/Human/Gnome/Dwarf/Night Elf/Troll/Orc/Undead.

Attachments (armor):
Helms/Shoulder Armor/Gloves (possibly)/Feet

Attachments (weapons): (2 hand and 1 hand) Axes/Maces/Swords/Staves (2h only)/Polearms (2h only)/Bows/Guns/Crossbows

Attachments should be identical to WoW armor (Example:Spaulders of Valor)

Custom spell models/explosions etc.

Possibly custom building models, we can talk about this in the future.

I will be using the WoW icons for the icons in the game.

This is a short list of things that are needed, if you would like to help please send me a private message, its greatly appreciated.

All hero models should have extra Animations that will show them riding mounts or using a bow etc.

Level 5
With the way the campaigns going it will be well worth it, it will be very in depth, i plan on implementing atleast 100 custom AI controled characters to party with etc. And eventually i'll make online maps where you can load your characters from the campaign into sutch as Alterac Valley etc. This project is still being nailed down in writing by me and my team, before we get any physical work done. But these models are greatly needed, if anyone could help with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.