• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Link

path:
Warcraft III\units\link\

Import manager:
Link.mdx
ZDfx.blp
white.blp
Link_Portrait.mdx
Texture Link.blp

Based on the N64 game.
N00001

Keywords:
link
Contents

Link (Model)

Link (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: I know this will be useful for many map makers. It's not bad quality, though it could be better.

M

Chriz.: I know this will be useful for many map makers. It's not bad quality, though it could be better.

Level 3
This model just keeps getting better and better. Right now, it deserves a higher score, but I'm still not completely happy with it...then there is the portrait... :x

Rated 3,9/5 by Daande.

Level 2
Wish i had some thumbs up emoticons... you would have gotten two thumbs up because its a great model. Hah compare this one to the first one you made hah he looked like a box. Kepp it up! :idea: :D :idea:

:)idea: this can be my thumbs up)

Level 2
MAKE A GANNONDORF!!!! I LOVE GANNONDORF!!! HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!! Oops, i got a little off topic... GJ! 5/5 (794797485709578437098/5 if i could :lol: ) Keep Up the Good Work!

Level 12
This is an excellent model 5/5
Could you make him on a horse and could you give him a attack 2 Arrow animation

Level 1
Ok... I Can't Figure out what the path(s) is(are) so will Sum1 Pleaze help Mwa Thx

PS: model looks Cool

Level 1
Nice model. The only problems I have are with the skin, such as the face, and the gold part on the hilt of his sword. They wouldn't be easily been seen ingame, though. 4'd! Oh, by the way, isn't Link left handed? Or is that just a problem with the screen shot?

Level 1
Very Very Nice Keep it up *teehehe* no no I kid I kid a solid 4/5 only because of the jaw but it's better than anything I could do 2 "lightbulb" thunbs up :idea: :D :idea:

Level 3
Zedla: Bad game to me. Always saving a princes, good thing I buy an Xbox. 4/5 for great skin and model but I hate zedla

Level 2
I'd Appreciate these models more if they actually worked for me. Apparently only models with a Textures folder work for me. Example: Deimos\Deimos\Textures\.
Inside the first Deimos is well.. Another Deimos folder.. But inside that folder is a Deimos.mdx and a folder next to it called Textures. Inside the Textures are the .blp files etc. Now strangely my models only seem to work if my .blp are in a Textures folder but I simply just can't make a Textures folder and throw them in there, it just doesnt work that way I guess :( .

Level 1
There is a way to make the models having a better chance of working....... but everything on ur desktop and for the path it says wc3impoted/_____________ change it to -----------> ___________/____________ and it'll work
*the blank spaces stand for your file name for example:
link.MDX/link.MDX

M@X

M@X

Level 1
How do u set up the skins and stuff for him? I can't get it to work! :evil:

Level 1
I've been trying to get the model to work for a long time. I looked at the example, and tried to do the same thing multiple ways and none of them worked. The icons work, its only the models that dont. When i took the example and downloaded the goblin blademaster and followed the instructions, i could use that model, so I dont think my computer is the problem. How do i get it to work?

Level 4
I hope you still read this thread, I like the model and give it a 4/5, but the animations could be better mostly the walking animation it kinda looks funny and also you really need to get rid of that fire effect on the sword(or change it so it's done completely different) it look's kinda funny, and also when you lower the model size the size of the effect doesn't get smaller with it and that just looks ridiculous.

But thanks alot for the model.